Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for an experienced .NET Team Lead who will be leading a team producing solutions for optimizing and stabilizing a collaborative, cloud-based software for online real-time publishing of compliance documents into regulatory institutions in the United States.
We rely on Gold Partnership with Microsoft along with ActiveLink technology to provide real-time data consistency amongst a wide and varied set of internal and external collaborators, each responsible for different tasks while actively disclosing a report/filing.
The main responsibility of the team is to make sure the platform is able to handle constant high load and performance spikes which happen every quarter, culminating in the largest annual spike at the beginning of each year.
Main technology stack on the project:
- Azure Classic deployment
- C# / .NET
- DQC / iXBRL
- Proactively lead an Agile team towards predictable delivery with quality according agreed way of working and ensure expected release cadence
- Maintain technical excellence and drive the team towards quality-first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality
- Maintain and support collaborative culture with focus on Agile values
- Ensure engineering processes are followed by the team
- Represent the team upfront the other teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Align team with the other teams, identify and resolve impediments when necessary
- Report team’s delivery progress to multiple business stakeholders and engineering management
- Suggest solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to make efficiency improvements and better user experience
- Help team members to meet professional challenges, advise on best approaches, do 1-2-1 sessions, maintain personal development planning, facilitate knowledge sharing within and across the teams
- Interview candidates, provide recommendations to invite right people into the team from both hard and soft skills perspective
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional training, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sports activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be part of our company!