On behalf of EverCompliant, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End (Java) Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Java Back End Developer to join our engineering team. You will be working on our flagship product and will also contribute to the development of new future products that are based on our machine learning data infrastructure. You will be working with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back end applications and processes.
EverCompliant (https://evercompliant.com/ ) is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning, we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
- Design, develop and influence our flagship product
- Collaborate with Front End developers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution
- Work together with Product, Data analysts and Data Scientists to design and improve our product
- Review code, architecture and data to identify and troubleshoot problems and areas for improvement and optimization.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java Back End development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred) and SQL
- Fluent in English
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS – advantage
- Experience developing Groovy on Grails – big advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Business trips to Denmark.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!