Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service software development agency located in San Francisco and Minsk. We focus on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States.
Our team is only as strong as the people we hire and train and we need the best design to showcase how great we are. We want to work with passionate people who love their craft, want the freedom and responsibility to do great work, care about their clients and co-workers and are proactive problem solvers.
Today we are looking for a Lead Creative Designer with years of experience of UI and UX and good knowledge of graphic design.
We are a pressure-free environment and want you to have the time to do your best work. You’ll work to create award-winning experiences and have the freedom to set the visual style for Spiral Scout as well as a number of our clients.
- Reshape Spiral Scout online identity (offline to follow);
- Work on our clients’ proposals, spec work, and final client work;
- Work closely with top management, marketing department, a copywriter and developers on all types of visuals;
- Ensure brand identity and UX best practices are upheld through all digital touchpoints
- 7+ years of professional experience as a creative director, graphic designer or UI/UX designer;
- Upper-Intermediate English written and speaking level;
- Be able to build and pull in the correct members of a design team for each project;
- Solid experience in some of these tools: Sketch and/or Photoshop and/or Illustrator; Invision, Adobe XD, or your design weapon of choice etc;
- Good knowledge of usability standards, mobile design, and how to optimize designs for conversions;
- Proactive position, ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems;
- Be familiar with Jira, Confluence;
- Please follow up with a link to your design portfolio and a short blurb about what you did on specific projects in your portfolio if you were not the only designer.
We offer financial motivation:
Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
Paid in-house English courses;
Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
Regular assessments and salary reviews;
Paid conferences and meetups
We provide non-cash motivation:
Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
Different corporate events and team building activities,
Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center