You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as Senior ODBC C++ Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a nonrelational Database that wants to extend their capabilities among different operation platforms and Databases.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our goal is to develop an ODBC driver (client ) for connecting to different BI sources. The ODBC driver should issue SQL commands to Atlas Data Lake via the MongoDB C Driver by running aggregation pipelines containing the $sql aggregation stage. The ODBC should provide a complete implementation of the ODBC API.
What You’ll Do
- Develop ODBC client
- Create a script that generates release artifacts
What You Have
- Experience with Win, OS and Linux platforms
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule