Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting an Angular Developer to work with one of our projects.
Our Client (location: USA) is the world’s biggest network of institutional investors. He connects investment decision-makers at endowments, foundations, pensions, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, corporations and healthcare systems.
About the project:
We provide institutional investors with more efficient access to private market information by aggregating thousands of public sources to curate the most relevant news, events, jobs, industry rankings and syndication opportunities.
Stack of technologies: Angular 2+, Yarn, NPM, ES6, SASS, TypeScript, Angular Materia, Python3, Django and PostgreSQL.
Current team: 4 devs, 2 data analysts.
What you will do:
- Design, architect, and develop software application.
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs.
- Provide accurate estimates on work items.
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews.
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence.
- Assess solution architecture in terms of vulnerabilities and possible improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, Master’s Degree will be a plus.
- 4+ years in Software Engineering building distributed applications using advanced patterns.
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- The tools and techniques used to create web/mobile front ends are constantly changing and so the developer needs to constantly be aware of how the field is developing.
- Hands on experience with Angular 2+ framework.
- In depth knowledge of common tools and frameworks, Yarn, NPM, ES6, SASS, TypeScript, Angular Material, etc.
- Knowledge of Python3, Django and PostgreSQL will be a plus.
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.