Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for a talented Python Developer to join our team.
About the project:
CRM system core, customizations and related products. The project has sophisticated cloud-based architecture based on various platforms (Amazon, Kubernetes and etc.)
Why we do it:
We work on a highly-demanded product that is used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries all over the world.
Strong and well-coordinated, was carefully selected and is treasured by the client. We have balanced and flexible processes organization based on agile practices. 90% of the team are Senior+ level.
Client location: USA (California).
- Development and support, application re-design.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise.
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Consult team members on secure coding practices.
- ~5 years of engineering background
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Familiar with Django framework/ecosystem (ORM, templates, apps,...)
- Familiar with PostgreSQL
- GitHub user
- Intermediate+ level of English
Nice to have:
- JS (Angular)
- CI/CD skills (Jenkins/Docker/Kubernetes)