We have an opportunity for a technical QA Analyst to join our company. This person must be keen to learn new technologies and have excellent communications skills. They’ll be joining a team of engineers, automation testers and other analysts so there is plenty of room to grow and learn.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in writing and recording manual test scripts.
- Extensive experience manually cross browser testing complex web applications.
- Experience with BDD and user stories as requirements.
- Understanding of logging, tracking and monitoring issues in Jira.
- Experience testing against basic accessibility standards and guidelines.
Nice to have
- Mobile/responsive testing experiences and an understanding of the technologies/methodologies involved.
- Experience working within SCRUM and Kanban agile methodologies.
- Exposure to build pipelines, continuous delivery and build promotions.
- Understanding of web technologies i.e. REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Understanding of basic AWS usage and technologies.
- Usage of Xray or Zephyr in Jira.
- ISTQB qualifications and/or similar demonstrable STLC experience.
- Official competitive salary, protected from inflation;
- Abroad onsite and corporate parties;
- Medical insurance, sport partial compensation, English courses, etc.;