Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Presales Engineering Manager to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- RFP processing and products solution design;
- Direct work with clients on understanding of their business and technical needs, clarifying questions, suggesting options;
- Defining products vision, scope and development roadmap
- Creating well structured WBS;
- Dealing with technical team members and UI designers while preparing technical solution, UX/UI conceptual design and workload estimates;
- Participation in remote and onsite proposals presentation to clients;
- Assistance in transition to Production team at project start;
- Research and analysis of domain specific products/technologies;
- Contributing to marketing materials with domain specific data;
- Accumulating and keeping domain expertise and other reusable artifacts in structured form;
- Work involves collaboration with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Production teams.
- 5+ years of experience in Business and System analysis directly with clients;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Participation in RFP processing, solution design;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum);
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Excellent presentation skills (both in preparing and performing presentations to clients);
- Ability to describe complicated things in well-structured and accessible form;
- Proactive approach to everything, ability to drive and lead;
- Ability to listen, negotiate and persuade;
- Ability to make decisions in uncertain conditions;
- Organized and structured approach to any topic;
- Quick and continuous self-education abilities;
- Inspiration and curiosity for new technologies;
- Readiness to travel to clients for onsite meetings;
- Positive mindset.
- Technical background (being developer/architect in the past);
- Project management background;
- Experience in UX/UI design and prototyping (Figma, Axure, Balsamiq);
- Experience in creating and visualizing project delivery roadmaps;
- Experience of living abroad or dealing with clients onsite;
- Understanding of the following domains: Video/Media Processing and Delivery, Real Time Communication, Ad Tech, BigData, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, IOT.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- An opportunity to gain solid managerial experience at every stage of the development life cycle, including things like RFP processing, elaboration, UX design, load and automation testing;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.