Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting a Java Developer to work on one of the market-leading, ever-evolving consumer health and wellness products.
About the project:
The platform is a proven way to get employees moving and help them reach their overall health goals. It’s powered by smartwatches, trackers, and a mobile app for employees, and an easy-to-use dashboard and reporting tools for employers.
This particular part of the product is about managing chronic conditions, particularly diabetes and hypertension (which are among the most sought-after programs by employers and health plans and among the top conditions which the product is well-positioned to deliver health outcomes). Helping employees and members better manage their diabetes and hypertension (or their risk for either) requires that we can help those users (and their coaches) monitor the biometrics and health indicators associated with those conditions.
To become a part of the team you need:
- 3-4 years of software engineering experience.
- Strong skills in Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Microservices, Finagle.
- Knowledge of performance optimization is a plus.
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals.
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats.
- Good understanding of how to build well-designed backend system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English level: Indermediate+.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Work as part of a distributed team to contribute to product features from inception to delivery and beyond.
- Investigation of issues and provisioning of fixes as required.
- Write high quality, well designed, testable, efficient and maintainable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.