We are seeking for a C++ Developer * to join Engineering team to develop our state-of-the-art product – SolarWinds MSP *Backup and Recovery . Position is open in the team which works on protection of cloud solutions such as Microsoft O365, G Suite and others.
The product is very dynamic, that is why you will learn a lot all the time.
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and result-driven person with good communication skills and the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge.
You need to have skills to develop efficient, clean self-documented code and follow commonly used best coding practices.
Most of all we want you to be an enthusiastic, talented and happy engineer, developing great products, just as we are.
- Design and implement functional requirements
- Design/review architecture of complex features with multiple components
- Independently develop complex features through multiple software layers
- Support the code by writing unit and auto-tests
- Work on application performance improvements and tuning
- Provide technical feedback and assistance on others' code and design
- Communicate with other teams and help to integrate others' code to a common solution
- Identify and address root cause of the issues, drive problem from its definition till successful completion
- Prepare technical documentation
- Solid experience in C++ development
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of the object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Ability to write quality-oriented, efficient code and support it with unit and auto-test
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Bash, PowerShell
- Experience with other Python frameworks (Flask, Pyramid)
- Familiarity with *NIX operational systems
- Expertise in cross-platform development
- Knowledge of containers concepts, e.g. Docker
- Regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan;
- Working with the best engineers passionate about their job;
- Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, training, knowledge sharing, etc.;
- Easy to reach office in the intersection of 2 underground metro lines in the city center;
- Sports activities compensation;
- Medical service for you and your family;
- Free lunches twice a week;
- Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other refreshments;
- Table football, team activities;
- English classes twice a week.