WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester & Chester. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
We are looking for a Support technician to join our team in Minsk to support a large customer using a Sitecore-based internet site which we recently developed.
This position is a ‘standby’ role and will work to a scheduled rota - night shift (remote work opportunity). If there are no ongoing incidents to handle, then the technician shall be readily available to receive new incidents or requests.
- Strong written and verbal core skills (English) - Upper Intermediate/Advanced.
- Ability and readiness to work in shifts.
- Experience with .NET Framework and C#.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Nice to have:
- Technical Support background.
- Experience with CMS (Sitecore).
- Provide direct 2nd & 3rd level Support of a major client’s website.
- Work closely with our Project and Development team in Minsk and UK to give the customer an end to end solution.
- Triaging general support queries.
- Solving technical queries.
- Liaising with 3rd party teams.
- Communicate updates directly to the development team or to the client when on call.
- Provide detailed findings on solutions.
- Competitive official salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Extended social package;
- Development of useful solutions for widely known international brands;
- Certification and professional events sponsored by the company;
- Exchange trips and corporate parties abroad;
- Comfortable work conditions, office near the metro station.