EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the role:
EIS Group is actively looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Pre-Sales team.
The DevOps Engineer combines software development and continuous integration practices of both new software solutions and legacy suite within a large scale enterprise Java EE application architecture.
EIS Group provides digital-ready, customer-centered core insurance systems that enable insurers to innovate with products, channels, and customer engagement.
The candidate must be comfortable working under pressure and solving complex problems. Our pre-sales department acts as an entry point for various prospects, which implies collaboration with various subsystems of the platform which in itself is a very difficult yet rewarding exercise.
The benefits of working in such an environment enable the successful candidate to see and maintain various real production environments, which will be touched by the actual customers.
Join us and become part of one of the most friendly and experienced teams you could imagine!
- Maintenance of applications deployed to the Cloud (Private Cloud, Amazon, Azure, Hybrid Cloud)
- Dockerize applications and implement automated deployment process using Jenkins
- Improve and manage software assembly process by following best practice of configuration management
- Analyze and develop new performance metrics and notification system for applications using Influx data
- Propose DevOps process improvements for product development team, impact development process
Required skills and experience:
- Ansible*, Maven/Ant/SBT/NPM, Unix, Linux, Windows
- Experience with using SCM (GIT, Mercurial)
- Experience with Jenkins 2 (pipeline + Groovy DSL) and Infrastructure as code is an advantage
- Experience with application servers: Tomcat, JBoss
- Experience in containerized applications maintenance
- Understanding of embedded applications deployment (Jetty, Netty, Spring boot)
- Microservices architecture
- Web services
- SQL: Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres
- No SQL: Cassandra, DataStax
- Understanding of NodeJS, J2EE applications
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
Would be an advantage:
- Understanding of Java EE software development framework
- Experience Java EE system administration
- Experience with container orchestration solutions (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Attention to detail and relentlessly pursue excellence in producing quality deliverables
- Strong ability to work across functional teams, including developers, testers and business teams
What we offer:
- High level compensation based on regular performance reviews
- Annual bonuses based on the amount of sales
- Unique working environment
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location not far from metro (m. Uruchye)