EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
EIS Group is looking for a Software Business Analyst to work in the Product Management group as part of the UI Team to help build and enhance insurance solutions. The successful candidate will be a naturally-curious and detail-oriented problem solver who is able to understand the business requirements and translate into functional specifications.
EIS Group provides digital-ready, customer-centered core insurance systems that enable insurers to innovate with products, channels, and customer engagement.
- Determine operational objectives of target users by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Design new software features; write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups, and workflow
- Develop a detailed understanding of the inner workings of the EIS Suite
- Improve the system by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Create reference materials for implementation teams and users by writing and maintaining documentation
- Work with strategists to define solutions
- Work with development teams to communicate and clarify requirements.
Required skills and experience:
- Systems analysis and design
- Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Create mockups of potential UI designs
- Software Documentation
- Acceptance Testing
- Understand Software development
- High education in Math or Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Enjoys the teamwork and does well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong English Verbal and Written Communication
Desired skills and experience:
- Insurance experience (P&C or Employee Benefits/Worksite)
- Software testing experience, including use of SQL queries to check data
- Experience using Agile or lean development methodologies
- Experience working with offshore teams
What we offer:
- Unique working environment
- High-level compensation based on regular performance reviews
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location not far from the metro (m. Uruchye)