Forte Group has an open position for a high qualified Front-End Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to working on new systems and solutions and enhancing existing systems utilizing React. You should be both independent and an enthusiastic team player, have strong problem solving and analytical skills and close attention to details.
The application is a leading communications platform for seamlessly linking Mobile Devices, Enterprise Telephony, Push-to-Talk Radio, and Dispatch/Incident Management in a single environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field;
- 3+ years in web development;
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress;
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- The tools and techniques used to create web/mobile front ends are constantly changing and so the developer needs to constantly be aware of how the field is developing;
- Hands-on experience developing for Electron using React and Redux;
- In-depth knowledge of common tools and frameworks, Yarn, NPM, Node.JS, ES6, TypeScript, Formik, etc.
We offer you:
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad;
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Possibility for career development;
- Participation in professional training, meetups;
- Medical & family care programs;
- Various sports activities coverage;
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year;
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace;
- Loyalty Card.
Join us and be part of our company!