Elinext is an IT consulting company delivering software development services worldwide since 1997.
Currently we are searching for a Business Analyst to join our extra-class international team and support its development activities. Your responsibilities will include daily сommunications with customer representatives, developers, UI/UX designers, QA engineers and Project Managers in order to ensure and maintain high quality of software products. You will be in direct contact with multiple persons from different regions of Europe, North America and South East Asia. We prefer use of efficient models and methodologies both for software development and specification of requirements. If you are an open-minded person, like working with people and look for personal evolution, then welcome on board!
- Flexible communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Practical experience in elicitation, analysis, documenting and management of requirements, including use-cases and UI prototyping;
- Practical knowledge of BPMN and basics of UML;
- Negotiation skills with different stakeholders, good listener;
- Multitasking ability;
- Ready to make decisions and take responsibility for them;
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX concepts;
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT, and 1+ years in BA role;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Technical background and good understanding of full software development lifecycle;
- Broad understanding of various business domains;
- Project Management skills.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Solid promotion opportunities (We evaluate each individual's strengths and back him on his way to success. If the person is capable enough we try to promote him to management position and build a team around him);
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings;
- Helpful and optimistic teammates;
- Modern working environment and equipment;
- On-site foreign language courses and knowledge sharing meetings;
- Reasonable refund of other individual (job-related) courses and seminars.