Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team!
About the Customer:
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. Moreover the Customer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The Platform creates exponential value for clients and people combining technology and business transformation on a global scale.
You will be working a project inside platform responsible for
- requesting, tracking and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner;
- slashing the time required to cleanse, validate and prepare data (for completeness, accuracy) for downstream analysis
- combining professional experience and immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, opportunities, and planning needs
The platform was just started this Feb and use only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches:
- .Net Core
- Angular 7
- a lot of Azure SaaS/PaaS
- Docker, K8s
- Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, Machine Learning
Project Team: 1 Scrum Master, 1 Business Analyst, 1 UX, 13 Developers, 5 QAs,1 Architect
Minimum 5 years of experience in development of .NET applications;
Knowledge of .NET Core, Angular 2+;
Hands on experience with Azure PaaS / SaaS
Good knowledge of MongoDB;
Good verbal and written communication skills;
Ability to work with distributed systems and multi process environment.
Nice to have:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field;
Big data experience: Spark, Databricks, ADLS, Informatica, Scala, Python, Machine Learning.
Design and implement microservices;
Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility;
Work with large amounts of data;
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
Implementation of security and data protection.
Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team.
• Official and timely pay;
• Social perks;
• Sick pay, vacations;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.