ID Finance is a fast-growing financial technology company specialized in Data Science, Credit Scoring, Digital Finance in emerging and well-developed markets. The company currently has offices in Spain, Poland, Georgia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Brazil and Mexico. And now our Team is looking for Java developer.
Be part of cutting-edge disturbed platform for multi tenant product.
- 3+ years in cybersecurity area;
- Knowledge of IT/Security methodologies and standards (ITIL, PCI DSS, ISO 27002, OWASP, etc);
- Experience with designing secure networks, systems and application architectures;
- Direct experience with SIEM, NGFW, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, anti-virus software;
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages;
- Ability to conduct penetration testing.
- Detect and resolve cybersecurity incidents and vulnerabilities;
- Security analysis of business processes and systems;
- Participate in internal and external audit activities;
- Prepare regular status reports.
Required:Intermediate verbal and written English or higher
- Good communication skills, politeness, tolerance;
- Process-oriented and focused on continuous improvements;
- Ability to perform personal daily and weekly planning;
- Ready to work after regular business hours when needed.
Nice to have:Certification and courses in cybersecurity area (CISA, CISSP, CEH, OSCP)
- high wages, protected from currency fluctuations
- opportunity to receive bonuses
- 50% payment of English language courses / sports
- + 5 day off
- comfortable conditions in the cozy office of BC "Port"
- tea, coffee and other amenities at the expense of the company
- cookies, kicker, ps console, table games