HES FinTech is looking for a SEO specialist to help improve how search engines find and rank our websites and obtain relevant traffic.
Working in close partnership with content and product owners across HES, you will develop and execute on c approach that will deliver key business drivers.
What you are going to do:
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis;
- Provide on-site optimization activities related to page titles, URLs, structured data, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, and sitemaps review/maintenance;
- Drive new traffic opportunities, assist in the development and execution of content strategies;
- Work with paid search and content specialists to create perfect interactions between paid, owned and earned media;
- Extract & analyze key performance metrics using different analytic tools: Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics; identify areas for improvement;
- Create monthly reports on campaign performance.
- 3+ years hands on technical SEO and SEM in a full time capacity;
- Proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement, conversions);
- Expertise in reporting and analysis tools (Google Analytics/Console, Bing Search Console, Yandex Metrika, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs/SemRush);
- Proficient in digital analytics platforms;
- Excellent time management skills;
- English B1+.
- An opportunity to contribute to products that make a difference in the fintech world;
- Working in a fast-paced environment within our experienced marketing team;
- Competitive salary and regular salary reviews;
- Health insurance coverage;
- In-house English language courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office in just two minutes' walk from the subway;
- Fun corporate events.