Specific-Group Software Solutions develops custom software solutions for corporate clients in Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovakia and USA. For doing this we have sales and service divisions in the local markets and development centers in Belarus (Minsk and Grodno).
Currently, we are seeking for a Java Developer (with 3+ years of experience) to join the fast-growing distributed team (50+).
Customer description: One of the leading retail bank in Austria with more than 2.5 million customers and multi-brand network, 72% customer loans in Austria & Germany and solid ratings. Focused on public, corporate, real estate lending, mortgages, consumer loans, auto leasing factoring, and SME lending across 2.4 million customers in the DACH-region.
The main concept is:
- to deliver on branch network transformation, continue digital platform enhancements with full omnichannel integration and end-to-end processes
- to build a state-of-the-art banking architecture with an open-source-based, scalable, flexible and data-driven technology stack, including omni-channel front-end, microservice architecture, process orchestration tool, data-centric platform
Project description: Customer empowers SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. We will develop lending for SME (the top priority topic of banks) based on a modern tech stack. it’s the customization and enhancement web and app functionality including the E2E integration with other legacy systems of the bank.
Development of functionality belonging to financing enterprises and related feature support
Participation in the development of a server-side business logic, maintaining Java based components and interfaces
Design and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and ability
Implementation of new requirements and refactoring/bug fixing
Performance optimization, team coordinating, project planning, code review
Direct communication with customer
Creation of Unit Tests
Ability to estimate work.
- Cloud concepts (IaaS, Paas, Saas)
- Microservice Architecture
- UML modeling
- Java 8+
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot/Cloud
- Cache (EhCache, etc.)
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing (DEV, BE, FE)
- Oracle DB (SQL)
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
Required skills and competences:
- At least an Intermediate level of English
- Communication - able to moderate discussions, drive decisions, motivate & coach team
- Drive to results - solution-oriented mindset, eager to knowledge, responsibility ownership
- Problem-solving skills
- Mentoring: continuous development of team members in professional experience & domain
- Adaptability and ability to work in a cross-fuctional distributed team
- Proactive position.