Adevinta is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Adevinta’s local marketplaces thrive through global connections and networks of knowledge.
The Kufar team at Adevinta own the Belarusian leading marketplace for classifieds. Our team is 80+ specialist with different backgrounds, age and interests.
Android team at Kufar is 2 specialists, who work in different domains. Currently, we are looking for a 3rd Android developer, who will work in a highly dynamic environment within a brand new and talented team. You will contribute to creating android application, using the latest available technologies to solve operational needs.
- Experience with Kotlin + Java,
- Experience with Gradle (optional Groovy),
- Experience with Multi-module Gradle & Android applications,
- Experience with Dagger 2,
- Experience with Retrofit 2,
- Good knowledge of MVVM,
- Experience with RxJava, RxKotlin,
- Development best practices used: Pair programming, code review, clean code, CI/CD preferably with experience in Travis and Spinnaker,
- Understands Quality by design, and consistently works with Unit testing, Integration Testing.
Would be plus if you know:
- Lifecycle Components,
- Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving product problems,
- You love developing good quality software,
- You are open and proactive to discuss different software design alternatives,
- Ownership and result oriented person,
- Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual,
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills,
- Technical and business level English (B1) is a must.
- Working in an international company with a close network of colleagues,
- User-friendly office in the historic center of Minsk (Niamiga district),
- Laptop (Mac OS),
- Medical Insurance,
- Sport compensation,
- English language classes,
- Team buildings, afterwork activities,
- Best colleagues who are ready to sit with your kids or host your cat when you are on vacation,
- Salary specified in euro.