Senior FullStack Engineer. Remote
- Minimum 4 years of relevant background within the software engineering and web development;
- At least 3 years of experience with Ruby;
- Hands-on experience with React or Vue;
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English;
- You are a Software Engineer, not just a coder.
Would be a plus
- Experience with both React and Vue;
- Experience with Elixir;
- Experienced in developing complex APIs;
- Experienced in TDD and QA through auto testing;
- Solid understanding of SQL and relational databases;
- Active participation in Open Source communities and a decently active public Github profile;
- Desire to solve complex business problems with code.
- Fully Remote work in International friendly skilled team;
- Rails and Hanami projects;
- Elixir practice;
- Ability to drive technical decisions;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional and career growth;
- Casual offline meetings;
- Smart and open to ideas management.
- New features development;
- Maintenance of existing systems and refactoring;
- Cooperate with Product Owner and remote dev team;
- Solve “impossible” problems;
- Apply the best development practices.
About the Project
Group of B2B, B2C, CRMs — related projects in Energy domain (Gas / Electricity / Solar). Europe. All latest versions: Ruby ::: RoR ::: Hanami ::: React ::: Vue ::: Dry patterns ::: Sidekiq ::: PostgreSQL