InData Labs is a data science firm and AI-powered solutions provider with its own R&D center. Our main focus lies on machine learning and deep learning solutions, as well as building high-load data processing systems.
Currently, we’re hiring a talented SEO specialist to join the marketing team on the remote basis (working part-time is available). You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the website.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to drive the searchstrategy for important, relevant terms.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal setting based on siteimpressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major searchengines.
- Surface and implement technical SEO best practices to keep the website easy tocrawl and index.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a SEO specialist.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and keyalgorithm updates.
- Proficient in Semrush or similar web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- English Upper Intermediate+ is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.