We’re looking for a Business Analyst with payments and accounting knowledge to help us deliver our innovative banking solutions.
Our business analyst will help us to implement technology solutions in an innovative and cost-effective way by determining the requirements of our project, documenting and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in the technical side of payments processing and accounting. If you have participated in payment provider related projects for EU or are currently in one you could be the person we are looking for.
What we expect from you
- At least 3+ years of proven analytical experience for IT projects.
- English upper-intermediate or higher.
- Experience in system and business analysis of payment modules.
- Work experience in an Agile environment. Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies & artifacts.
- Familiarity with REST API, SOAP, XML / XSD.
- Understanding of key principles of web application architecture.
- Experience in prototyping and designing UI (Axure, Visio and etc.)
- Knowledge of modeling notations and experience in creating diagrams (BPMN, UML)
- Good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on-site.
- Be ready to work with Mac OS and cloud-based tools for requirements management.
What we’d like from you
- Banking or finance domain knowledge
- Knowledge SEPA or UK payment systems and/or SWIFT
- Knowledge of compliance requirements, AML, fraud in payment area
- Knowledge of bank accounting connected to payments
- Experience with cloud-based SAAS systems
- Basic SQL knowledge sufficient for selecting data from DB
- Client-facing experience
- Experience of working in distributed teams and cross-cultural environment.
- Work in the scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges
- Ability to be heard and see the winning ideas implemented
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues
- Pleasant workplace and fully stocked kitchen
- MacBook Pro 13” and 27”4K Screen from the first day
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance
- English lessons in the office for beginner and intermediate levels
- Paid lunch partial compensation
- Paid parking lot near the office
- Trusted sick days
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills;
- We are a member of the High Tech Park