HES Fintech is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of FinTech software solutions for the leading companies worldwide. We are currently looking for an experienced business analyst to strengthen our pre-sales processes.
- Communicate with potential customers on daily basis;
- Communicate with sales managers, account managers, major HiEnd Systems stakeholders. Participate in various organizational meetings;
- Requirements elicitation, facilitation of requirements workshops, interviews;
- Requirements analysis;
- Documenting requirements, compose Vision & Scope documents;
- Facilitate and participate in the project estimation processes along with lead developers, QAs and PMs;
- Manage multiple pre-sales projects at a time;
- Contribute to the pre-sales processes from the business analysis standpoint.
- 3+ years of experience in IT, preferably in fintech domain;
- Experience in pre-sales business analysis, track record of successful pre-sales projects;
- Relevant financial education and/or work experience;
- English level: C1+;
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to elicit requirements on-fly;
- Excellent proficiency in requirements elicitation technics, modeling, prototyping.
- Work in difficult and demanding fintech domain, obtain expertise and proficiency in the domain: commercial and private lending, mortgage lending, p2p lending;
- Opportunity to work with high-level stakeholders, as well as best technology and business experts;
- Opportunity to work on interesting and complex projects on different markets: North America, Europe, Asia;
- Frequent business trips;
- Competitive and stable wages;
- Perks & benefits (flexible working hours; health insurance coverage; English language courses; 50% of professional trainings compensation; fun corporate events);
- A motivated and very professional team.