We are looking for a highly motivated assistant to help our sales and business development team to grow our two new products. You will partner with new business professionals to identify prospects and participate in the development and delivery of two projects to choose: a fintech platform or a traveling app (or you can do both — we’d be delighted!).
You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of client acquisition to change the way companies and clients connect.
- Discovering new business opportunities;
- Direct communication with potential customers;
- Identifying and developing new business contacts through cold calling and emailing;
- Identify suitable prospects, qualify them and divert to the sales team;
- Understand new clients’ requirements and know how to transmit them;
- Support in preparation for sales events and roadshows;
- Possible business trips.
- Fluency of oral and written English (Advanced level);
- Great presentation skills;
- Experience in selling IT services (B2B, B2C) will be an advantage;
- Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented is a must;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities;
- Proactive position, attention to details, diligence;
- Passion for industries of air travel or fintech;
- Be a fast learner.