Product company EPICA invites Python back-end developer to our Minsk office. We are a fast-growing technology company that builds Full Stack Machine Learning Platform.
Our initiative integrates AI with Big Data and Automation to empower clients to reach their goals by managing personalized, segmented audiences.
Head office is in the US. Minsk dev office is a resident of High Tech Park.
You will build out Data Management and ETL system inside EPICA Platform utilizing distributed frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop and Kubernetes. You will build scalable solutions to process high data volumes, with the main focus on crafting robust components for data intake, cleanup and full variety of data transformation. You will also be responsible for designing and implementing features from start to finish, including clean and easy to use APIs, automated tests, and deployment infrastructure.
The ideal candidate can bring new ideas from concept to implementation, write quality, testable code, and participate in design/development discussions.
- 5+ years of experience in Python
- 3+ years of experience in architecting and developing distributed systems
- Experience with data processing using at least one of the following tools:
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem
- Ability to communicate about technical topics
- Willingness to learn about new technologies
- Experience in some or all of the following:
- System/performance evaluation such as profiling process memory/cpu/io/network usage and language-specific debugging tools
- Distribute search engines such as ElasticSearch or Solr ◦ Hadoop services such as Yarn, Spark and HDFS
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care
- Team building sessions
- Free English / Spanish classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Tea, coffee, fruits
- Opportunities for self-realization