We're looking for a skilled and passionate Embedded Engineer, who is ready to join one of our IoT-focused teams:
- the one is on a mission to transform modern ways of mobility and energy consumption. You will be involved in the development of applications for cloud connected devices and smart electric vehicle chargers on an embedded Linux platform running on an ARM processor;
- another one is on a mission to create software for IoT Gateways designed for communicating with Bluetooth, 802.15.4, Cellular LTE, Ethernet, Wi-Fi. You will be involved in the development of core services and applications packaged as snaps;
- there is one more opportunity to start a project from scratch working on porting Amazon freeRTOS on different microcontrollers.
- expert level of C/C++;
- experience with Python will be a plus;
- knowledge of scripting languages (Shell / Perl, etc.);
- knowledge of Linux internals;
- experience working on embedded devices;
- experience with freeRTOS would be a great plus, any other RTOS would be good too;
- readiness to chat with our English-speaking partner (written and verbal technical communication).
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.