Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced UX Lead Specialist to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Ambition of developing UX-team from scratch;
- Advanced English (B2/C1 or higher), both written and spoken, excellent presentation skills;
- Reliable practical experience in conducting user research and testing activities and deliverables;
- Reliable practical experience in leading UX activities within both agile and waterfall environments.
What you will do:
- As UX Lead:
- Define and introduce UX processes in the company in close collaboration with PM and BA, introduce best UX practices;
- Lead UX-team: interview, employing and mentoring UX and UI designers in the team;
- Presale activities as UX Lead for new-business activities, presentations and estimates.
- As UX designer:
- Contribute to business requirements elicitation and development processes in close collaboration with PO, PM and BA;
- Plan and conduct user research activities with heavy focus on actionable insights;
- Analyze and structure results of research, convert them to requirements/actionable items. Assist PO and BA make better decisions based on those insights;
- Communicate research findings and recommendations to clients as well as to project team;
- Create personas, CJMs, site maps, user flows, navigation strategies, wireframe prototypes;
- Conduct usability testing sessions and audits, prepare actionable items based on it;
- Assist UI designer in elaborating of visual design.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.