Aras Corporation is a fast-growing high-tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for DevOps Team Lead, who will play a key role in the facilitating development of custom solutions for our customer base. You will build new team and then help design and shape how we build, deploy, and automate scalable solutions designed using Aras Innovator framework to meet the business requirements of our customers.
- Build and manage DevOps team;
- Collaborate with local and remote team members on daily basis;
- Collaborate with “Support” development teams to help improve internal development tools;
- Build tools for deployment and testing of Aras Innovator custom solutions. Troubleshoot and resolve issues found in the CI/CD pipeline;
- Train customers and Aras Engineers in development best practices using GIT, Jenkins, and Test-Driven Development (TDD) as part of their Aras Innovator custom implementation;
- Manage multiple projects and engagements with clear prioritization of tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering;
- Strong knowledge of
- Windows platform, IIS, PowerShell.
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins).
- Build tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong soft skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good programming and scripting skills.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Willingness to take charge and lead projects.
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Hyper–V and Azure desired, AWS a plus) will be a plus.
It will be a plus
- Knowledge of microservices;
- Knowledge of docker;
- Experience with BitBucket, GitLab, GitHub;
- Scrum/Kanban/Agile/SAFe experience.
- 29-calendar days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern office;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport expenses compensation;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Tea, coffee, fruits;
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training);
- Parking lot and bike parking;
- An excellent friendly team;
- Team activities.