Aras Corporation is a fast-growing high-tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market. We are looking for talented, motivated Technical Trainer that take pride in their work to help us extend the capability of the world’s top PLM platform, Aras Innovator.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training in a classroom setting to internal employees at Aras facilities;
- Conduct effective remote training sessions using applicable technology;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical training materials for Aras software solutions for both classroom and web-based delivery; including administrator, train-the-trainer, developer, and end-user level materials;
- Interact with Development, Consulting Services, and Technical Support to ensure current product knowledge, and provide product feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in education or instructional design or related work experience with computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer education degrees;
- Must have 2+ years of experience delivering classroom training to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Experience developing and conducting distance learning sessions for remote users;
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills with an ability to work independently or in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, and SQL Server or other relational databases;
- Desire or ability to develop web based training materials is also a plus;
- Motivated by a fast paced, team environment.
- 29-calendar days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern office;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport expenses compensation;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Tea, сoffee, fruits;
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training);
- Parking lot and bike parking;
- An excellent friendly team;
- Team activities.