Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
Currently we are looking for an MS SQL DBA to lead a team of Domain engineers for the delivery of Infrastructure solutions, which include the Private and/or Public Cloud, Virtualization, Database, Systems Management Tools, Automation, Networking etc.
Our Engineering teams primary focus is the development of detailed Low-Level Designs and delivery of technical components or solutions in accordance with a predefined set of business requirements and outcomes as specified by Solution or Domain Architects.
The Company, operating in over 150 countries, provides services to the business units in the areas of technology, sourcing, procurement, legal, finance, and accounting which includes our North American-Accounting Center. These global centers promote team collaboration using best practices around a specific focus area to drive results and enhance operational efficiencies. There is a constant endeavor to benchmark against best-in-class industry standards to improve the quality of deliverables, increase cost savings, enhance productivity and reduce time to market for products and applications.
About the Project:
Piotr, Senior DevOps Software Engineer:
“The Customer just delivered the Email Relay Service inside his company. At the end of the day the Customer delivers internal service that his clients can zoom to get whatever they need. First example: The Customer did Bulk Mail Service and he delivered service that had programmatic ways of provisioning bulk mail for clients. A Client wants to send 100s emails per day from no-reply ____.com. There is a service that they can zoom, which is simple for them. There is architectural side of it. There is billing side of it.
Somewhere along the line the Customer is going to have something called continuous service improvement. Services are going to be set up, new features are going to be added, Clients’ feedback as well as Service Catalog shall be added. The Catalog is mostly self-serviceable and automated.
The first Service was built in 2 weeks (pipeline, code, testing). Now the goal is to take 10 Services, and 10 Services to build up. Some services are more complicated than others”.
Your Team:Lead Solutions Architect, Lead Scrum Master, Middle Domain Engineer - Azure, Senior Domain Engineer - Azure, Middle Domain Engineer - AWS, Senior Domain Engineer - AWS, Lead Enterprise Architect, Senior Enterprise Architect, Lead Enterprise Software Engineer.
The Senior Database Administrator performs as a lead member of the Infrastructure Database Support Team. Collaborates with the enterprise architects on complex database projects. Acts as a resource for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff. Also interfaces regularly with internal and external business units therefore requiring strong communication and facilitation skills.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
Minimum Experience: 4-5 years SQLServer experience in database administration with database design and development, including:
• 4 years SQL Server 2008 or higher DBA.
• Data modeling and database design and development.
• SQL tuning, database performance and capacity planning.
• SQL Server Always On Clustering
• Database performance Tuning/Monitoring
• Scripting SQL, TSQL statements and stored procedures and PL/SQL.
• Using MS SQL features and products on Standby Server, Log Shipping and Replication.
• SQL Server Backup and Recovery
• Implementing new technology and work processes as well as contributing to support functions.
•Conducting functional and technical requirements gathering and model design sessions with technical and business users.
• Developing and maintaining logical and physical data models.
•Communicating with technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
• Technical lead for major projects within DBA team.
• Liaising with development team.
• Working independently with little direction and also function as part of a team.
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Writing reports and correspondence.
Preferred Experience (includes minimum):
• Database architectures, OLTP application design, RDBMS database operations
• Usage of modeling tools
• Entity Relationship logical data model concepts
• Physical data model concepts
• Project management is a plus
Official and timely pay;
Sick pay, vacations;
Flexible work schedule;