Monterosa, a British-based company, is looking for an experienced and highly skilled QA Engineer to join our team in Minsk.
We are the world's leading specialist in live interactive digital experiences for TV shows and sporting events. We combine live participation such as voting, with gamification and interactive video, eCommerce and data capture. Every year we interact with over 50 million users. We have achieved over 15 #1 apps and won many awards. Our clients are all over the world. They include ITV, BBC, Viacom, Carlsberg, Adidas and many others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside the development team who closely and regularly communicate with the team in London;
- The opportunity work on exciting projects - creating digital experiences, and reaching 10 million fans a month, for the biggest shows on the biggest channels across the UK, Europe and the USA;
- You will be part of a small, friendly team where you will have the opportunity to stand out;
- Communication in English;
- Regular team outings (going to restaurants and other team-building activities)
- The opportunity to go on business trips to the UK;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- Modern Office in the heart of Minsk (Kozlov Lane)!
What we require:
- At least 1 years experience in testing Web and Mobile Apps
- Experience in working in Agile
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Good Knowledge of Development and QA Life Cycle
- Experience in creating test docs
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
You’ll be perfect for us if you have:
- Experience in Automation Testing;
- Experience in Webservice Testing.
Ideal personal profile of our candidate:
- Team player;
Do not hesitate to contact us! We’ll be glad to tell you everything about our position!