We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. We would like to add to our existing QA automation team a few QA manual engineers who will help with QA manual activity and can start QA automation if they have such desire.
The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
Responsibilities:QA Test Engineer will execute quality assurance tasks and processes to ensure superior product quality during the testing phase and throughout the product lifecycle. Write test plan, execute manual and automated tests, analyze product operation and performance, identify bugs and isolate steps and test environment to reproduce and verify fixes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field
- Work experience: At least 3 years
- Working experience with databases
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Hands-on Experience on ETL Testing and Understanding of DWH concepts
- Conversational level of English
- Working experience and knowledge in IP technology
- Working experience in using test tools and writing test plans in a Data Networking Company
- Working experience in Linux
- Working experience with scripting language programming – Python / Java
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance for employees
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)
Welcome on board!