Our client is an insurance software development company with offices in UK and Estonia offering insurance policy management software for insurance brokers and insurance agents and serving customers in 119 countries around the globe. The company employs 25+ experts, who uses agile software development.
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- Experience on QA leading position
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing (API testing, Selenium)
- Strong testing skills and technical background – include the ability to create, execute, and document detailed test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge and experiences OR big wish to lean PHP-oriented testing tools/frameworks as Behat/Codeception
- Knowledge of various test methodologies and technics
- Ability to accurately estimate task duration and meet schedules
- Experience working by Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Upper-Intermediate + written and spoken English
- Experience with Insurance software testing is a huge plus.
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
- Highly professional line managers.
- Good social package.
- Daily communication in English.
- Positive emotions of teamwork.
- Health insurance for employees.
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks.
- English lessons in the office.
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlov lane).
- Trips to Estonia.
- Good working place including powerful laptop.