Elearningforce International is looking for Support Engineer to join team of 25+ professionals in Minsk Product Development Office.
If you like to work within an international environment, you have come to the right place. We have customers across the globe and continue to grow our customer base throughout the world through an effective partner network.
We are Microsoft Strategic Education Partner. The projects are related to E-learning and SharePoint and already have 25+ qualified team members on board.
- As a Support Engineer you will represent our customer’s company in communication via helpdesk/email, chat and phone to assist clients and end-users in resolving technical issues involving our software and services.
- You might as well deal with not only technical problems but need to make politically correct decisions requiring the high level of customer skill.
- The goal is to build positive customer relationships and effectively manage challenging situations.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- English Upper-Intermediate +
- client-facing experience
- firm grasp of how web and software products work
- troubleshooting experience
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- technical support experience
- virtualization (Azure, VMWare)
- SQL (simple queries)
- Windows Server
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require working outside the normal business hours.
- ability to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- ability to prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources
- courage to drive decisions and defend positions as appropriate
- competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- good social package
- health insurance for employees
- mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- positive emotions of teamwork
- very experienced team lead, who can teach you and share their experience with you