GP solutions is looking for an HTML Developer.
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on innovative projects!
A strong candidate will have:
- 1+ year of working experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledges of mobile and cross-browser and adaptive layout;
- Expertise in responsive design and understanding of design patterns;
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility;
- Ability to independent learning of new frameworks and coding techniques;
- Desire to become a Fullstack Developer;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
Your main functions will be:
- Implementing design and technical changes to corporate WordPress website under the direction of the marketing team;
- Developing websites and web applications;
- Maximize site performance through monitoring and optimization;
- Communicate effectively with the marketing team on project requirements and schedule.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- 100% paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.