GP Solutions is looking for a Business Analyst. We offer the opportunity to work on a global start-up in the stage of active growth and development.
Best project, best team, best opportunities!
We work on a unique corporate messenger for efficient team communication, called Leverice.
We develop not only a messaging tool, but an integrated communication environment with no distractions, no stress and team productivity loss.
We are an international team with offices all over the world (USA, Germany, Belarus). Become the part of the dream team!
A strong candidate should have:
- min. 1+ years of experience in IT business analysis;
- excellent English knowledge (upper-intermediate or advanced);
- attention to details;
- highly competent in requirements management;
- open to challenges and feels comfortable when working in the changeable context;
- good communication skills and team-working abilities.
- to identify and clarify the requirements and needs at all stages of the project;
- analyzing and documenting system functional and technical requirements in close collaboration with the team;
- active participation in planning Sprints;
- brainstorm meetings participation, providing your own ideas and evaluate team ideas, follow-ups preparation.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- 100% paid vacation (29 calendar days);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you can create a global story from it beginning, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.