Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be involved both in presales and project activities.
- Work closely with customers and project team to prioritize business needs, clarify the requirements and define project scope;
- Identify business needs and goals and provide creative solutions to complex problems;
- Be able to create different types of project artifacts: V&S, SRSs, BRDs and other project documentation, including use cases, user stories, user flows;
- Prototype user interfaces and describe algorithms of the system behavior by creating wireframes, mockups, and various diagrams;
- Interact closely with a project team to explain clearly the requirements, and make sure they understand everything without missing details;
- Be the main source of information about the product, know everything that is going on at all stages.
- 3+ years of professional experience as BA;
- The upper level of English, both speaking and writing;
- Ability to work both with functional and non-functional requirements
- Clear vision of requirements life cycle (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management);
- Solid experience in writing Software Requirements of various types;
- Flexibility in working with different project methodologies;
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of modeling languages (UML, BPMN notations);
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping;
- General knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow;
- Confident user of wiki- and issue tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Experience in different business domains is preferred;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines;
- Be ready to handle multiple tasks;
- A technical background is a plus.
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid in-house English courses;
- 3 sick-offs;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid conferences and meetups
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Fully-stuffed kitchen;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.