Elilink Consulting (a business unit of Elinext) is an IT consulting company that highly appreciates people on board. We’ve been delivering software development services on time and budget since 1997.
Currently, we’re looking for a results-driven Sales Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
• Promote and sell IT Consulting Services to midsize companies and large enterprises of North America and Western Europe;
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to prospective customers;
• Generate own leads with strong leads feed going from personal sales assistants. You are supposed to manage the group of personal sales assistants (2-3 persons), assign tasks, track activity, and their results;
• Perform needs analysis of potential or existing customers to meet their business needs or upsell.
• Manage sales full cycle of specialized and general IT consulting services. You pick up the domain(s) you are interested in and go over C-level, Project or Program executives working in the selected industry;
• Experience in selling IT services (B2B, B2C) will be an advantage;
• Fluency and confidence in speaking English (Advanced level); Knowledge of another foreign language (German, French, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch) is an advantage as well.
• Understanding of the IT project life-cycle and software architecture.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand client’s business practices and needs.
• Persuasive skills: ability to close deals by using solid arguments and applying personal characteristics.
• Highly competitive salary;
• 19 working days of vacation and 5 additional paid days per year, provided due to the employee’s poor health;
• Loyalty program for company employees:
- medical insurance (including family members);
- system of discounts in various venues of Minsk (bars and restaurants, gyms and spas, car washes and online stores);
- monetary bonuses dedicated to significant events in the life of an employee (birthdays, weddings, the birth of children);
- a number of privileges which are provided according to the length of service with the company (additional vacation days, discounts on parking spaces, reimbursement of expenses for air travel);
• Flexible working hours;
• Corporate celebrations and terrific team buildings events;
• Modern working environment and equipment;
• On-site foreign language courses and knowledge sharing meetings - a perfect opportunity to gain linguistic, sales or technical knowledge and techniques;
• Reasonable refund of various individual (job-related) courses and seminars;