GP Solutions is looking for a Python Developer.
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on innovative projects!
Project: Web search engine and platform of booking flights.
Used Technologies: Python 3, web API, XML/HTML, JSON, SOAP, Linux, Bash, Git, PyCharm, Redis, PostgreSQL.
A strong candidate will have:
- 1+ year of software development experience;
- Upper-intermediate English (to be interviewed by the customer);
- Understanding of web services and web API concepts. Good understanding of how networks work (in particular HTTP);
- Hand-on experience with Unix (Linux);
- Be familiar with XML-related technologies: xpath, SOAP, wsdl;
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts;
- Professional experience and deep knowledge in Python;
- Have a creative nature, able to find solutions to complex problems.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with,
GP Solutions might just be the place for you.