At datarockets we are looking for a person with a solid background in project management. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Onboarding of our new clients
- Setting up our development & communication processes on our new projects https://datarockets.com/blog/t...
- Dealing with our clients and their tensions as they appear, resolving crisis situations
- Overseeing our ongoing projects and filling in our metrics, gathering feedback from our clients https://datarockets.com/blog/t...
- Managing our development teams when necessary
The candidates must:
- Speak English fluently. All the interviews and communication at work happen in English only.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in project management
- Have experience managing remote teams and understanding the challenges that come along with that
- Be willing to build self-sufficient teams and automate routine instead of trying to be a central point for all discussions and decisions
- Share our values: http://datarockets.com/codex_r...
First of all we’ll be reviewing the candidates that:
- Have Holacracy-driven mindset when it comes to building organizations
- Have some technical background and familiar with development tools like Git
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work remotely
- HQ at the heart of Minsk https://www.google.com/maps/pl...
- Parties 2 times a year
- Weekly meetups to exchange knowledge and personal updates
- Opportunity to change our processes by contributing to our playbook
- Social package