We are currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic person to join our team. As a Senior Android Developer you will participate in architectural decisions, will be free to propose and realize your vision and way to make our applications better and more professional.
What you will do:
- Write high quality code with clean architecture and use common design patterns
- Collaborate with developers, designers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release applications
- Translate high level requirements around functionality into elegant functional solutions
- Implement compelling device specific user interfaces and optimize performance for the applications
- We’re looking for someone who will be able extend the existing boundaries of our apps and who will not only perform the tasks but who will have his own vision of the product
- Is some of this new to you? That’s OK! We believe that great developers can pick up new technologies quickly and we provide all support for it.
- 4+ years of experience in Android application development with very good knowledge of the Android build system and application framework
- High proficiency with Kotlin and Java - Write clean and testable code
- Work efficiently with version control and workflows (git and gitflow)
- Knowledge of design and UX principles for mobile interfaces
- Solid understanding of application security and best practices
- Comfortable in working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners
- Passion for building great consumer product.
What we offer:
- An awesome highly motivated, growing, diverse multinational team
- Possibility to work with complex and interesting company products
- Extended work leave - 29 days
- 100% sick pay
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Possibility to regulary attend conferences and external trainings and learn even more new and useful for professional development
- New comfortable office with a cool view of the city and with all the bonuses inside: rest zone, massage chair, kicker, etc.