Klika Tech is a global IoT product and solutions development company headquartered in the US with international reach, including development and management locations across Europe and North America.
We are looking for a Front-end developer to join an innovative IoT project team working on a highly integrated software and hardware solution. The project is an intelligent power platform in the Electric Vehicles Domain with a modern event-based serverless platform architecture built on top of the AWS IoT offerings. Various other Amazon services are utilized to provide data visualisation in real time. The platform is globally accessible with multiple geographically distributed points of presence.
- React, Redux, Google Maps, React-Table, babel, lodash, supercluster, reslint, axios, prop-types
- Git, Docker, Webpack, Web-sockets, Material-UI,ECharts
- REST, HTTP(S), SSH, OAuth, JWT
- ReactJS+ Redux
- RESTful APIs
- Experience with git-flow
- Experience with CI/CD
- Unit testing
You will be tasked with design and development of:
- real time monitoring systems for physical device event visualization, operational status display, etc.
- complex search modules with queries using various criteria, hierarchical structure visualization and nested subqueries
- reporting and statistical data visualization modules
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year
- healthcare insurance
- reimbursement for sports activities
- bonuses from the company for important family events
- special incentives program to measure and reward the English learning progress
- rewards for continuous self-improvement (conferences, seminars and other events beneficial for professional growth)