Full time / Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency!
WM Reply are an 200 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 7,000 strong Reply group, with offices in London (HQ), Minsk, Manchester, Chester and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with tech.
Now we are looking for a motivated ASP.NET Developer (from Middle to Senior level) to work on a challenging project for a major British airline with a global presence. As a part of our team you will be responsible for development of a new large-scale and highly-visited website using Sitecore XP 9.1, JSS and other cutting-edge technologies.
Please note: if you are a .NET Developer with experience of CMS, but no Sitecore, and are excited to learn, we want to hear from you as well! In this case, we would be happy to provide initial training, mentorship and materials. Talented, junior-level candidates are also encouraged to apply.
· Sitecore 8/9 previous experience;
· Understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
· .Net/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI and strong C# programming skills;
· At least basics of cloud environments (Azure, AWS – any of);
· English (written as well as spoken) - from Intermediate level;
· Relevant experience in web application development - from 1 year;
· Good communication, teamworking and problem-solving abilities.
Nice to have:
· Sitecore certification;
· Knowledge of common front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS);
· Experience of working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM/KANBAN);
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent prior education.
Quirks you’ll love:
· Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
· Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
· Microsoft certification sponsorship;
· Educational programs, including participation in the best known world class events;
· 2-week exchange trips to our offices in UK;
· Social events: summer corporate meetups abroad and Pizza Fridays;
· Benefits: voluntary medical and pension insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts;
· The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognised international brands;
· Located right next to the metro station.