We’re looking for a Business Analyst to help us deliver our innovative banking solutions. Our business analyst will be in helping us implement technology solutions in an innovative and cost-effective way by determining the requirements of our project, documenting and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- At least 3+ years of proven analytical experience for IT projects.
- English - upper-intermediate or higher.
- Work experience in an Agile environment. Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies & artifacts.
- Familiarity with REST API, SOAP, XML / XSD.
- Understanding of key principles of web application architecture.
- Experience in prototyping and designing UI (Axure, Visio and etc.)
- Knowledge of modeling notations and experience in creating diagrams (BPMN, UML)
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on-site.
- Be ready to work with Mac OS and cloud-based tools for requirements management
What we’d like from you
- Banking or finance domain knowledge
- Experience with cloud-based SAAS systems
- Basic SQL knowledge sufficient for selecting data from DB
- Client-facing experience
- Experience of working in distributed teams and cross-cultural environment.
- Work in the scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges
- Ability to be heard and see the winning ideas implemented
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues
- Pleasant workplace and fully stocked kitchen
- MacBook Pro 13” and 27”4K Screen from the first day
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance
- English lessons in the office for beginner and intermediate levels
- Paid lunch partial compensation
- Paid parking lot near the office
- Trusted sick days
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills;
- We are a member of the High Tech Park