Leveris is looking for masters of automation to join our team - for those that like to automate the automation of automation :).
If you don’t like repetitive stuff, are communicative and easy-going, have coding skills and experience with testing, you may well be a great fit for us.
What we expect from you
- 1+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer (Web).
- Work experience in an Agile environment. Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies.
- Strong knowledge of Java core
- Excellent knowledge of product development and engineering processes.
- Experience in API automation with Rest Assured framework
- Experience in UI automation with Selenium framework
- Experience with CI processes and tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, or similar)
- Experience of defect tracking processes and associated tools (Jira and etc.).
- Solid team play.
- English: Intermediate and higher.
What we’d like from you
- Basic SQL knowledge is sufficient for selecting data from DB.
- Familiarity with the BDD concept.
- Practical experience in performance testing with JMeter.
- Ability to write the automation framework from scratch.
- Work in a scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges
- Ability to be heard and see the winning ideas implemented
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues
- Pleasant workplace and fully stocked kitchen
- MacBook Pro 13” and 27”4K Screen from the first day
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance
- English lessons in the office for beginner and intermediate levels
- Paid lunch partial compensation
- Paid parking lot near the office
- Trusted sick days
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills;
- We are among the members of the High Tech Park