Are you a team player with a feel for detail? Are you able to define a test case and look at the test tasks from different perspectives? Do you have experience with testing within an agile team? Leveris is looking for a Test Analyst who will help colleagues produce the best software possible.
Would we expect from you
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge of testing and quality assurance processes
- Work experience in an Agile environment. Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies.
- A clear understanding of testing techniques and test-documentation design;
- Good knowledge of RESTful API principles
- Ability to write test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the usage of Defect Management tools (e.g.: JIRA)
- Ability to communicate to both business and technical
- Solid team play.
- English: Upper-Intermediate and Higher.
What we’d like from you
- Basic SQL knowledge sufficient for selecting data from DB
- Familiarity with BDD concept
- Experience with CI processes and tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, or similar)
- API basic automation skills using POSTMAN / Swagger / Insomnia
- Work in a scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges
- Ability to be heard and see the winning ideas implemented
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues
- Pleasant workplace and fully stocked kitchen
- MacBook Pro 13” and 27”4K Screen from the first day
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance
- English lessons in the office for beginner and intermediate levels
- Paid lunch partial compensation
- Paid parking lot near the office
- Trusted sick days
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills;
- We are among the members of the High Tech Park