At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. You will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This role is a combination of Salesforce Consultant, Administrator, Analyst and technical project manager roles. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills, creative and analytical thinking
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your familyo Sport expenses compensationo Fresh fruit in the officeo Professional and English trainingso Team activitieso 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation