Devicepros is looking for a Principal UX/UI Designer who will work closely with our engineering team to deliver an engaging user experience and interface to our customers. This position offers the opportunity to work on a challenging medical/scientific research project.
You are an ideal candidate If:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- You love challenges and excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas.
- You are self-motivated and independent. You can stand up for your design choices, build excitement and gain consensus from others.
- You understand product. You get business, brand and aesthetic sense. And you have the ability to define a great MVP.
- Strong visual and design skills.
- Relentless attention to details.
- Being awesome, professional, and a joy to work with.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements.
- A multi-faceted portfolio that demonstrates experience with application design.
- Deep understanding of UCD principles and methodologies.
- An ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
- English: Intermediate+
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch or similar tools
- Portfolio to accompany resume/CV
Working at Devicepros is work with a successful team of talented Software Developers.
Please submit supporting documents in English and ensure your CV contains respective links to portfolio.