IDT is looking for Director of Network Engineering.
Director of Network Engineering will have direct responsibility for configuring, optimizing and supporting our global VoIP, corporate and production networks.The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication and leadership skills as well as strong hands-on experience of designing, automating, deploying, and supporting global networks of high complexity.
In this highly visible role, you will lead and manage a global team of network engineers and technicians providing networking services to several lines of businesses generating over $1B in revenue.
We would like to see:
- Hands-on experience with engineering networks using Juniper routers at scale. Prior hands-on experience with Palo Alto firewalls and Arista routers is a big plus.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills. At least 5+ years of experience in a technology leadership role managing people directly or indirectly.
- Hands-on knowledge of multiple operating system environments (e.g., Linux, Windows).Experience with networking and security standards in AWS. Prior Infosec experience will also be a significant plus
- Proven track record with large-scale information systems projects and service delivery.
- Certificates not less CCNP, CCDP or CCIE or equivalent knowledge.
- Understanding of VoIP networks and their requirements.
- Understanding security standards PCI DSS, ISO 270001, etc.
As a part of our team you will responsible for:
- Manage a global team of network engineers.
- Driving collaboration between NetEng and Dev, (Dev)Ops, QA organizations.
- Support, manage and optimize the global network infrastructure.
- Drive expedient resolution of high-severity outages impacting IT infrastructure.
- Monitor global alerts/threats and work with InfoSec to protect the company network.
- Establish metrics, key performance indicators and monitoring of the network and networking components. Partner closely with technology leaders and business stakeholders to optimize network design, delivery, and support.
- Make network upgrades and configuration recommendations based on performance metrics and capacity planning.
- Improve operational support processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a framework of policies and procedures (e.g., incident, problem, change, configuration, and capacity management). Direct planning, evaluation, and implementation of networking and information system projects.
- Drive contract negotiation and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and optimize the total cost of ownership of the networking infrastructure.
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation
- days per year, 5 sick days a year;
- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
- Extra perks: relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);
- Competitive salary.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is the Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Join Our Team!