We’re looking for a solution engineer with a passion for technology and engaging with customers, to be our technical lead on client projects. You’ll get to work with world-leading brands, creative and digital agencies to design, build and deploy mobile-digital consumer experiences powered by EVRYTHNG. You’ll be our go-to engineer for projects large and small, from prototype applications to delivery of large-scale enterprise programs.
EVRYTHNG (https://evrythng.com/) is bringing a brand new, brave intelligence to everything that we own. With EVRYTHNG software, products are born digital: making them smarter and allowing brands to connect with their consumers and digitally transform their supply chains.
We’re focused on shaking up the IoT and the way we all think about the clothes we wear and the food and drink we consume each day. We believe in committing to audacious goals and getting s**t done.
Internally we encourage an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment. Our people are proud of their work, their teams and trying something new and challenging everyday (that’s what it’s all about)!
Join us to design the digital future of all things!
- Manage the end to end technical implementation of custom solutions delivered on top of the EVRYTHNG platform.
- Generate and document solution design artefacts in response to customer requirements, in collaboration with the solution architect and business analyst.
- Implement, test and deploy solutions based in production environments for use by customer business users in multiple concurrent projects.
- Participate in sprint demos to internal and external stakeholders.
- Write and contribute to user stories and technical tasks, in collaboration with the solution architect and business analyst.
- Provide technical onboarding and guidance to customer agencies / partners developing solutions on the Platform
- Work with QA team to ensure that guidelines for quality are established for development activities performed within the CS team.
- Participate in SIT (System integration test), UAT (User acceptance test) and data migration activities when required.
- Support customer pre-sales activities by designing and implementing demos and proof of concept applications.
- Support solution architect as a subject matter expert on usage of EVRYTHNG APIs & SDKs
- Work closely with the EVRYTHNG project team, product team and engineering teams in order to identify and resolve gaps between our customer needs and our solution offerings, and ensure where possible any customisations provide a path to productization.
- Engage with external partners and subcontractor where required to augment our delivery capabilities.
- Onboard and train technical partners building mobile applications with EVRYTHNG
- Manage and maintain relationships with engineers, product managers, and other technical team members at customers and partners
- Be an ambassador for EVRYTHNG and a super-user of our Platform and Products
- 5+ years hands-on engineering experience with a focus on front end but with an ambition to broaden your skill set and take on new challenges.
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency with React or Angular and WebSockets, and REST APIs and a willingness to pick up new technologies when required.
- A strong desire to work in a customer facing environment with an openness to travel as needed (estimated 20%) both to EVRYTHNG office locations as well as customer sites.
- Exposure to Auto-ID or sensor technologies (e.g. QR codes, NFC, Bluetooth beacons, RFID)
- A willingness to work with back end components when required (e.g. ETL, business rule implementation as well as various database, analytics and storage technologies).
- Experience in the delivery of solution to multinational enterprise customers a plus
- Proven track record of design and delivery of technical solutions to meet complex business problems
- Ability to organize work with little day-to- day direction and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
- Track record of flexibility in response to changing circumstances
- A good team player with excellent English verbal and written skills along with a strong commercial focus A can- do, roll- up-your- sleeves attitude with a passion for your work and a sense of humor
What's in it for you?
- Great team of Senior Engineers;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters;
- You can improve product, processes, and tools;
- You are changing the way the world works by making EVRYTHNG platform;
- Competitive salary.
About CiklumCiklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!